PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funniest pax comments
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 00:42
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Funniest pax comments

Lovely AHO flight today. All pax were very nice and so well behaved. A pleasure to be there with them.
I was walking through the cabin when i stopped at a row where there was a family of 3, the sweetest little boy you've ever seen, blue eyes like the sky in a clear day and blond curly hair.
Me: Is everything ok, does he have problems with his ears? ( i was reffering to the pressure, it's such a pain for children)
The dad: Yes he's fine thank you, he's just being a bit naughty, just picked up a new word (smiling embarassed)
Me ( kneeling and talking to the child) : So what's your name sweetheart?
The child: Dckhead
Me:
The Mum (blushing) : I'm so sorry, he just picked up this word. (Facing the child) : Luca, stop saying that, that's a bad word.
Me (talking to the child) : Luca i'm not talking to you if you keep saying that bad word.
Luca: Dckhead (laughing so hard, he was just contageous)
Me (trying not to laugh): Right, i'm not going to give you any chocolate because you keep saying that bad word.
Luca (very serious, looking out the window, then at daddy then at me) : we're gonna crash dhead
I thought i was going to die laughing. I actually had to walk away and it took me such a long time to tell my colleague about Luca. I just couldn't stop laughing.
And as i was walking up and down the cabin i saw Luca getting up on his feet on the seat, turning to pax behind him,point at them and say: Dckhead, dckhead, dckhead.
That was so hilarious. But get this, when mummy took him to the FWD toilet, he pointed to the F/D door and of course he said laughing: DCKHEAD!
We all hate/love/we're ok with our jobs and our pax, we all have our moments. What are your funniest pax comments?

Take care.
X