PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spain: Lost in training school!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2007, 22:45
LEVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airmed

Airmed provided training of a reasonable quality for little money a few years back, it's not the case anymore, stay away from them, or they'll make your life miserable, i am a former airmed student and i know what goes on in there first hand.

i know little about topfly,but there are other schools in spain, i guess Jerez does not match your budget (very good but very expensive too).
Aeromadrid and Adventia are quite good for the price you pay and all the former students i have talked too were happy with the course in both cases.

Check also Evora FTO, in Portugal, i've heard they are good too, a friend of mine is working for them as instructor and tells me they are a very profesional outfit, comparable to the Jerez FTO , apparently they also train cadets for flag companies around europe as does Jerez FTO
All the previous info is about Integrated courses, if you want to go modular check Aerofan in Madrid, they have very good prices and will treat you well.
Good luck
PS- if you can read spanish check www.pilotosdeiberia.com and www.extracrew.com, check their forums, lots of posts about spanish flight schools and other stuff

Last edited by LEVC; 2nd Sep 2007 at 22:49. Reason: misspelling