PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condolences threads
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2007, 15:48
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flatus

But as Sitting Stress has effectively said, you have learn't of his families misfortune on the Military forum, Just as you learn of the misfortunes of those families who loose loved ones in the sandpit. You now feel compelled to offer your thoughts in support. Again as SS says it all means a great deal. The moral of the story is, that if you feel compelled to offer words of sympathy to any family suffering misfortune, then do so. You will not recieve any judgemental thoughts from me however gushing you choose to make it, likewise neither I nor anyone else should recieve judgement or critisism from you. When I read of peoples misfortune in the press, I do not know them, and I let the thoughts pass. When I read of people on the Mil forum then if I choose to respond in any way that I feel will effectively reflect my thoughts for the family concerned, I should be able to do so without some of you lot getting all uppitty and starting the 'stiff upper lip brigade', 'pull yourself together man it's not British you know' attitude.

SittingStress
check pm's mate.