PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2007, 13:55
I.C.Nosignal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But, a question......how, exactly, does one "goo"?
Nit picking on a typo
The last and most childish defence of the indefensible by a one trick pony with a warped agenda
1/ We are talking about bmi and not bmibaby so lets keep to the subject in hand
2/ The success of bmi was based on SMB`s determination to take on BA in the 1980s on the domestic and then European short haul market his success in doing this is dmonstrated by the very fact that bmi is still in business and has managed to see BA off on more than one route
3/ Your opinion on the management is predictable bearing in mind you were binned by the company (can`t think why)
4/ Why try and take on the competition when you can go for routes that have no other operators serving the destination out of LHR, the issue SMB had was about a chosen few being able to operate to the US from LHR not to particular destinations within the US.
The true colours are of a cautious management who will pick their time and place to commence operations and will not be rushed into decisions by disgruntled EX employees whose sole wish in life is to see a lot of hardworking people out of a job because he has an axe to grind
5/ You have not posed any meaningful questions all you have done is to spout your predictable and rather sad opinions again, it really is time to find a new outlet for your frustrations
It's a continuing fascination and frustration for me - how a workforce, almost to a man, can be so blind, to the extreme extent that it is to their own severe disadvantage!
Maybe because deep down most of us are intelligent enough to realise that bmi is by no means the worst employer in the industry and most of us can see a future with the company.We have seen some bad times and now we are looking forward to the good times AND THAT`S WHAT FRUSTRATES YOU!!!