PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2007, 18:15
EmiratesCCMad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, regarding the Asthma question I'm not the best to answer this but I guess that if you no longer suffer from it or deppend on medication then you should be fine, you must know that the air in the cabin is extremely dry and could affect you, are there any asthma suffers out there that can help out on this one ??????.
LOL, Just realised something. In actual fact, I am a frequent flyer with EK and other airlines. And nothing EVER has happened to me with the dry air. Worst thing ever happened, was when I spat out a lettuce dipped in Balsamic Vinegar lols

F.A.C.E. card is the best invention after the wheel, je je je , it stands for Flight Attendants club of Emirtes, you pay only 10 DHS a month and can get lots and lots of benefits like discounts on most restaurants and bars, free entry in most discos and places where you must pay, even free use of hotel gym and pool facilities, honestly, 10 DHS is nothing, next week there is a huge party organized by the F.A.C.E. club.
Seems cool. Does all airline get it or just EK? Does it work worldwide?
By the way- 7DH is £1, so Its just over a pound a month!Amazing
About EK handbook its big but it makes no difference because absolutly no one ever reads it , lots of boring stuff. je je
Well your wrong. You gotta wotch me, I'll be reading EVERY SINGLE page, for the first 6 months. I betch'ya. I love anything which has the EK logo on it, be it a 287 page book! It's better to know it than not knowing in situations. Hey, it can be my bed time reading book. lol>it'll be on ebay the next day I get it (only kiddin)

The new training colege its up and running, nearly fully finished, maybe in a month or so the whole training will be completed there, at the moment we are still doing part of the training in the old training college, about how much money they spent, I have no idea, but it could be as much as they say because the facility its amazing and it has 3 simulators around the pool, one A330/340, one B777 they move and shake for turbulence and one A380 fixed as its huge.
When I went on my hols, I saw the old aeroplane thing outside sticking out, but I really want to go on A380 turbulence ride!!

What is that? A simulator or like a fake training plane or the cafe?

CANT WAIT X

Keep discovering !!
YOU TO. THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!
BTW: Do you enjoy EK? I am sure you do. Are you from UK?