PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2007, 18:01
Leito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, regarding the Asthma question I'm not the best to answer this but I guess that if you no longer suffer from it or deppend on medication then you should be fine, you must know that the air in the cabin is extremely dry and could affect you, are there any asthma suffers out there that can help out on this one ??????.

F.A.C.E. card is the best invention after the wheel, je je je , it stands for Flight Attendants club of Emirtes, you pay only 10 DHS a month and can get lots and lots of benefits like discounts on most restaurants and bars, free entry in most discos and places where you must pay, even free use of hotel gym and pool facilities, honestly, 10 DHS is nothing, next week there is a huge party organized by the F.A.C.E. club.

About EK handbook its big but it makes no difference because absolutly no one ever reads it , lots of boring stuff. je je

The new training colege its up and running, nearly fully finished, maybe in a month or so the whole training will be completed there, at the moment we are still doing part of the training in the old training college, about how much money they spent, I have no idea, but it could be as much as they say because the facility its amazing and it has 3 simulators around the pool, one A330/340, one B777 they move and shake for turbulence and one A380 fixed as its huge.

Keep discovering !!