PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Capt Rad Gammage critically ill
Old 1st Sep 2007, 15:41
Ray Darr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those in power that be...

When I was at Gulf Air, I met Mr. Gammage a few times. He certainly was a nice chap, and everyone spoke highly of him. Although I did not know him well, WORDS FAIL ME AND EVERYONE that YOU, the people who run Gulf Air that have the power and means to make his repatriation happen, have not GOTTEN OFF YOUR A$$ to fulfill promises made and help him and his family OUT! He flew his share of your passengers for most of his life - and simply needs a flight back for a better chance at life! Give the guy a damn break.

And unlike I heard someone in the medical department there said, it's NOT all up to god. You are a part of helping out.

Shame on you, whoever is dragging their feet on this and not putting into action where promises were made. This happened over TWO MONTHS ago and still he's not home yet (to be fair, less the time he had recovered enough to travel)??

Now, how about COMMUNICATING to his family about what is going on regarding repatriating him? End speculation / confusion / frustration. Put yourselves in their position for once.

Speedy recovery, Rad.