PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air New Package
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2007, 10:30
MasterArmOn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MasterArmOn,

I'm quite annoyed at you 'single' posters, coming in on your very FIRST post with guns blazing. That must epitomize your character...nothing to contribute and bagging others at the very first opportunity.
There ARE some low houred guys who fail to appreciate how lucky they are.
First of mate, you don't have the sligtest clue what you're talking about regarding this one. Were you not once a "low" houred guy? Or perhaps you parker-penned your hours to reflect a heavy sack of experience? I'm hacked of at IB57's post because he takes a direct hit to what he considers "low houred kids". I'm extremely proud of what I do and I can say with confidence, not ignorance, that about half of the time I think I'm doing a better job than the captain I'm flying with. Why? Because my professional commitment IS actually on the task at hand at that point in time and I don't yap-yap on my mobile until 2 minutes before pushback or rush the paperwork after shutdown just so I can leave with the passengers after a 12 hour duty day. I'm also not a first time poster, rather a seasoned contributor to PPrune. Just under various screen names . Go figure Einstein.

have a nice day ..."my ass" yes that's where you will probably find your head
IB57, my head might be up my ass in your opinion but at least I've got the savvy to plan ahead not to be flying anymore when I'm your age. Who wants to do this job because they "enjoy" it "so much" until they're 65? I'm planning on lying on a beach when I'm 45-50 and enjoying my retirement.

Time to go log my last flight... Well, how about that, tallying up to 3673.2 hours now. I guess I'm amongst the wrong crowd. Better get out before their ego's start affecting their health.