PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condolences threads
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2007, 17:45
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesus Christ, I've seen it all now.

I don't care about Diana, and if I don't know the man, I'll keep quiet. But if he's from my Corps, my sqn, if I knew him or if I respected the hell out of him, I'll remember him as I damned well like. And I won't be told otherwise. Jesus Christ. If its not bad enough that my gym has 3 No Smoking signs on the door, now some snotrag is telling me how to grieve. I suppose you'd give unwanted Xmas presents back or red pen badly spelt thank you letters from children? God, have you got nothing else better to do?

We can all cringe at other's posts here.. whether they're thoughts of Sharkey Ward, fitness tests, an aircraft or a unit. But a messageboard is about a Point of View and self expression, and thats subjective. Just as I respect the few who seek to dictate how the remainder of us remember those we knew, or respected, so must they respect how some of us do the same. This isn't a pissing contest, I've done far too much grieving and crying and had far too many sleepless nights and every time we lose a man I get upset as hell, so I'll express myself just as I f#cking well like and if you don't like it, you can f#ck off too. You obviously have far too much time on your small minded hands.

Message ends.

EDITED FOR TASTE.

Last edited by Al R; 31st Aug 2007 at 17:59.