PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air-Car, Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2007, 15:36
Ioan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick I found your reply there fairly offensive. I did not ever intend to 'admonish this group' - nor can I find anything which I've written which would suggest that intention.

I am curious about this aircraft. How intellectual or not that curiosity is is something I'd find hard to quantify. When I stated my lack of knowledge of this design I was merely attempting honesty and to indicate that the numbers and information I'd posted were the result of the sources I listed, rather than any new or detailed data regarding the aircraft.

For what it's worth though, in my opinion (and obviously contrary to yours) thoughts and knowledge do have a significant effect of the research and development of new technology. It takes people who're willing to investigate ideas that don't work to produce designs that do... and I have no problem admitting to anyone that I admire Moller for that if for nothing else.

I have no desire to argue with you or anyone else here. I understand from your background and the data you've posted that you're far better informed on this aircraft than I. If it doesn't work yet... I'm just happy for them to continue trying