PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2007, 21:52
EmiratesCCMad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Hey EK Ravin,
It's ok! You and me are going through the same proccess. It's been 6 weeks for you, but the time they said was 4-6. Remember:NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. If they did'nt want you, they would have emailed you and got it over with, but obviously they like you (fingers crosesd)

Dont get impatient, they're trying their best, and the final outcome in Dubai is all worth it!!!

You are really lucky like me, You, Leito,naddy etc as we have beaten the 30,000 people who apply each month!

I can understand you want to ocntact them or email them but they might think you're impatient. It's really hard, I know.
DO NOT GIVE UP!
They will contact you when neccesary, when the 6 weekws are up then ring up and check. Don't talk so negative about them, you might Jinx yourself

Sorry for my big post! Hope it helps

Edit:
ikoysss: Yes, on yer days off (8 per month I think) you can work out, NOT BEFORE FLIGHTS as you will be tired! If i get the yes, I'm going to on Jumeria Beach, City Centre shopping, golf creek, oh the dreams of beautiful DUBAI!!!!!! I am going to save my wages to have a night in Burj Al Arab!!!!! Thats like one months wage lmao

Last edited by EmiratesCCMad; 30th Aug 2007 at 22:03.