PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yyyeeesss!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2007, 09:15
Cumulogranite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yyyeeesss!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've finally done it. I've at last passed my skills test and am waiting for the CAA to releive me of a bit more money for that coveted piece of paper!

This is a journey that began in the early 90's, had a few false starts and began in earnest in 2002. Along the way there have been financial problems, a lot of time spent on the ground wishing, a lot of different types, instructors and even a change of school that all came to a head yesterday when the man says "you've passed"

So there are a few people that I would like to thank publically for helping me acheive an ambition I have held since I was 6 years old.

Dave Jones, John Lee and Judith Geeson, and everyone at CATS Liverpool. These guys took me patiently through the early stages and offered a welcoming and open door at the times I had no money to fly. And last but by no means least Justin Lock and the guys at Sheffield City. They seemed to understand my motivation (or lack of it) totally, and especially Justin, who pushed and kicked me into shape when I needed a push and a kick and left me alone when that was needed as well. Fantastic instructing, couldn't have done it without him and it will be a huge loss to training when like most instructors he joins an airline.

So thanks a lot to everyone who helped me. Question is, what do I do for a life changing challenge next????

A huge thanks to everyone that helped me.
Karl