PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hello MAS
Thread: hello MAS
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2007, 15:05
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Captain Wooblah: I know what you mean, I had always thought that the MOU was just a book to be more like a guide.
However,
I have been told that the MAS pilots MOU is a contract and is binding on all parties and will hold in court. They have apparently checked with the lawyers. I guess a test case would be good eh. he he.itch itch.
I think its about time the guys here test the system. The number of violations is ridiculous.
I also see the points made about Captains sons in the system through the cadet programme. Hmm....different points of view I guess. I actually would love it if my son could follow in my footsteps if he so chooses.
While I have flown with some gentlemen ( Capts sons ) as mentioned earlier.......I guess there is and will be some where the acorn did actually fall not too far off the tree.
After reading this thread..... I have found an all new level of respect for the G string. Yeah.....he sure screwed things up.
Point to note as well........ There was a "team" involved in MAPA signing the FRCL off. Heard that "mismangement" was offered something after he put his signature on the piece of paper. Then again......there was de "Charma" involved as well. You bet I was upset. Was one of the earlier ones to go EY.
Raj..... you really think even this bunch of guys are going to do the hat trick. That will be real sad for us guys here at MH , who are not voting with our feet.
Once bitten twice shy.I am nearly ten times shy now bro. Just how do we spot them. How on earth are we going to pick the right people to lead MAPA.
Was there ever a time when the leadership @ MAPA was good.
cheers!