PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF clothing collection - Sale
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2007, 13:19
Wader2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sales obviously went well this year. The new selction will be advertised in a popular, wide circulation tabloid in October.

After a very successful first season, I would like to thank all of you who have supported us.
We most appreciate the brand loyalty that we can see developing, thanks to both your kind emails and your visits to our stand at the air shows.
We are hoping to announce shortly the expansion of the brand into Department Stores both in the UK and abroad.

For the Autumn season we will be producing a catalogue, which we are presently shooting. This will be available to apply for online and will be distributed with the Sunday Times in selected regions on 14th October 2007.

As a gesture of our thanks for your support I would like to offer all our existing customers a 25% discount on all non-sale garments. This offer will be available until 10th September. In order to receive this special discount please insert the code DBSS07 where shown at the check out. Alternatively please send an email to [advertising deleted]
For a small commission (25%) you may place orders through me to take advantage of the discount. And no, I haven't bought anything.