PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2007, 10:34
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile r.s

I take it you were way up in the sky otherwise you would've off loaded him . next time you come across people like him you say:
A: Please mind your language, there are other people around you and i'm sure they don't appreciate it.
B: You are what we call a "disruptive pax" so carry on and we WILL have the police waiting for you on arrival
C: I am not your made nor your slave. I am here firstly for your safety in case of an emergency, then to offer you drinks (you never say "serve you drinks" cause the idiot will say that you are his servant). So technically your life is in my hands (smile.and wink, they don't like that)
D: Anything else i can get you, water, more sugar, a "Good manners " book?
Just the other day i was disembarking and this pax stops (this part has been changed after the moderator in all fairness pointed i said something i shouldn't have and he is so right) and says to me: "The landing was horrible, very poor and too bumpy"
My face drops (well my face drops when pax open their mouth roughly 400times a day...).I'm looking at my uniform, yup, i still wear the skirt, still have high heals, one wing...my name badge is till there, yup, i'm still a flight attendant, NOT A PILOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i smiled at him and said "i'll inform the Flight Deck about your comment but can i just suggest that next time you do the landing?" and continued saying "bye bye, thank you, have a nice day" to the remaining pax.
We have to addmit we have the best jobs in the world, i now a days don't get annoyed cause of Delta Foxtrots (the nice way to say Dumb Fs), i just have a good laugh after my day is finished on their expense. The best way to get your own back at rude pax r.s is to smile even more and be more nice to them.
Read you soon. take care. XX

Last edited by Abusing_the_sky; 29th Aug 2007 at 16:46.