PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2007, 19:14
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As TCX and MYT have merged i'm sure the fact that MYT upgraded from an A320 to A321 this year wouldn't have any bearing on future plans of TCX.

things could stay as they are, TCX could pull out or they could base an aircraft all year round.

____________________________________________________________ __

The T3 flight CWL-BRU must have been a chartered flight as no plans have been made to re-introduce the CWL-BRU service after it was such a flop last year.

____________________________________________________________ ___

The BE flight 2xDaily to GLA made the rounds a few months back, it once appeared on Wikipedia but as soon as it was mentioned on here it was removed the following day.

____________________________________________________________ ___

I have seen a lot of posters around the airport with EYE on them which states that the airport will become more environmentaly friendly and i have heard that the front will become a little greener.

I hope it's not true that the airport has run out of funding to open the extended departure loung, guess that would throw the extended eastern towards BAMC right out of the Window.

By 2015 there is a plan for that along with the front of the terminal being extended, and in my opinion it should be done sooner than then.