PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Changes to PME/Fitness test
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2007, 14:17
Mad_Mark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read back through what has been written already by those who are "anti-fitness". This one is a treat to read:-

I personally would rather fly with someone like that than someone that isn't any good at the job but is a gym queen, just on the off chance we end up on the ground together.
He slides in a nice little insult to show his distaste but in the end the sentence is meaningless. Fortunately I don't fly any more because I'd rather not fly with someone who can barely pass a simple physical _and_ can't string together a cohesive sentence.
I suggest that you "[r]ead back through what has been written already" AA. If you do you will see that I am not anti-fitness. In fact I do indeed visit the gym and pass my AFT. However I do not like those that spend half of their lives in the gym and constantly belittle those that don't do the same.

You will also see that I did not say that you can not be fit and good at your job, I simply stated that I would rather fly with someone that is good at their job but has failed the AFT than with someone that lives for the gym but isn't good at their job. The perfect scenario is that they are both fit and A-Cats, but you don't get many of those to the kilo.

MadMark!!!