PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East salaries
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2007, 07:49
Tin-Bullet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yakkity yak, prowler, red dragon et al

Lets start with the off + Annual leave days = Total 56 Calendar Days WHICH INCLUDE OFF DAYS!......You will be lucky to have the chance ot take your LEAVE..Mind You!

SERCO contract comes up for renewal again AT THE END of 2008....
Do you guys really think SERCO would do anything? Afterall DXB DCA are not so stupid to have signed a Contract with SERCO in the begining of 2007 for two years (2), & now in the middle of 2007 SERCO go back to DXB DCA asking for more &.......DXB DCA will comply & give in to SERCO's greedy demands???
SERCO being a profitable company should dig in their own pockets FOR ONCE, & try & save this whole farse! ME Thinks NOT.....

DXB WAS Short of approximately 20 ATCOs......Now 25'ish........By the End of the YEAR.....We WILL HAVE TO CLOSE SOME SECTORS & also Bye Bye Dual Rwy OPS if as 'anticipated' more Staff Resign!
TWR guys are ALSO working in their breaks to keep Dual Ops Running in Peak Times.....

Besides DXB..Now in the Near Future Dubai World Central - Biggest Airport in the World....... = Staff??? What STAFF?
DXB is already understaffed, how can SERCO get DWC / Jebel Ali Airport Contract.....?????

"The fact that they are making some form of enquiry is encouraging and most likely due by the success of the recent GCAA direct hires. Remember they have a blossoming tourism industry to protect now and they will pay to do that" - I bear with you on this.. but WILL ONLY KEEP My Fingers Crossed.......