PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Court Line
Thread: Court Line
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2007, 07:28
Jaqui Maschera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Courtline Reunion

We are planning a mail out in November 2007. The reunion is October 2008 so we did not want to put it out until after October 2007. Some of us do get a bit confused!!! We have had the last 2 at the Harpenden House Hotel and they are quite happy to have us back! Ding & I went up to see them earlier in the year to get things confirmed & contracts signed. I am in the event organising biz so I wanted to get things in place just in case there is any hotel ownership change by '08. The last one we had quite a low turn out 69. To get our own private room & bar we need 75 so we had to do a wip round for the balance on the night which was not such a good thing. I organised the very first one with Geoff Tong in 1994 when I was working at the Royal Albion Hotel in Brighton and they have gone on since then. When I get a reply from you with your real name & e-mail address I will add you to the list and you will get the info.
I got the idea of joining pprune from Alan Walker as a way of perhaps tracking a few of the 'old crowd' so far it seems to have worked we have
had 3 replies and we still have a year!!
PS I have a bit of a ' technophobia' I thought I was answering to your personal e-mail address - at least I didnt say anyhting naughty!