PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2007, 03:18
G1C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gulf Air,the new packages for Cabin Crew.

hello Habibis and habibchis!

I have seen the Joint Notice a few days ago...

I assume a lot of people can finally start breathing a bit better in a few months!

I heard that our ex-colleagues at EY etc. are overwhelmed right now by the fact that life on board a GF aircraft was a fiesta afterall, and how obviously there services are not appreciated at all (ex-GF crew's experiences).Off course you get a lot better destinations and at least an aircraft with working reading lights/hot cups or flushing toilets.

and now a bit of the Daily Gossip,

Apparently the A321's are now not coming afterall, but who knows anything as a fact about new aircraft coming to GF.
The flashy on time performance posters in the briefing rooms with an A321 is the best source we will ever have!!

concerning the cabins,
there are plans to convert the GF 340's seats into something more 21th century-ish and the 330's will recieve an all new seat as well.
the current 330 seats would be placed on the GF340's and the 330's get something new.

they are currently reviewing an interim IFE system for the F/C J/C and that would be some sort of a portable DVD player loaded in trolley's, but this is just an option, not even a plan.

Got more rumours and gossip? go for it!