PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2007, 01:31
Pilot_in_the_making

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Seldomfitforpurpose, you are missing the point AGAIN!!!

Because this debate is becoming a bit more lengthly than I hoped, I opted to edit this post rather than add to it:-

"Some people will believe just about anything!"

A bit like your most of your posts PITM..........
PITM,
Touched no nerve with me old boy as I am not CC or a civilian however my 30 odd years of aviation and flying experiance have honed my bull****ometer and reading your posts has it banging off scale quite a lot

When does the tool serviceability label say the calibration date is? It sounds like the calibration might be overdue!!!!!

I never thought I'd degrade myself to your level and start slagging people off on Pprune (something I always said I wouldn't do), but your posts did make me laugh, and my bull****ometer (although with less than 30 years, but probably more commercial experience than yours) is now going into overdrive.

I am always going to doubt the experience of anyone who states that they have been in aviation for 30 years, which is always one of the first lines that someone comes out with when they really don't have a clue about the subject.

You state that you are not cabin crew or civilian, which rules out just about any job to do with commercial aviation. Having had a very brief look at your previous posts, you appear to be a pilot for the military, which from what I have been told from former military pilots and engineers, is very different to commercial aviation. If you have been in the military for 30 years then you are probably quite high ranking, and hence used to bossing people around, and judging by some of your posts, have a bit of an attitude problem.

It is interesting how up till now, you don't appear to have any experience in commercial aviation, and have not posted in any of the threads relating to commercial avaition, and then you claim to be an expert and accuse people of bulls**tting on a subject you have no clue about!

If you don't believe the sort of stories that people are telling on here, then you are very nieve about the commercial aviation industry, as in my experience, these things unfourtunatly do happen, some of them fairly regularly. However, in order to keep you happy I have deleted most of my previous posts.

If you don't like the so called ''bulls**t'' that people are posting on the commercial aviation threads, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, but don't come one here slagging people off when they are just trying to take part in a bit of friendly fun by posting their experiences, ''old boy''!

(I didn't know people still said that, I thought it went out the window years ago. You are showing your age).

Last edited by Pilot_in_the_making; 27th Aug 2007 at 20:49. Reason: My posts are becoming too long and numerous and pissing of Seldomfitforpurpose!!!!!