PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defence: Public ignorance, the media, and cutbacks
Old 24th Aug 2007, 18:06
Guzlin Adnams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with your comments Chugalug. County Hall did make us frustrated by their politics/antics and that's why I walked but my outrage is directed to those who are not prepared to give our forces what they need. It is indeed in a completely different league to any local authority scenario and I hope that nobody reading this believes that I'm trying to compare the two on the same terms.
I can't wait untill the next General Election campaign when "they" all come out of the woodwork to clammer for our votes and the TV camera's are about. I'd love to have a few seconds on air. They can't gag everybody!
I don't think that the name of the party matters much these days.
Maybe the other lot would support the forces more but I don't have any faith. Who knows, PR guru Cameroon must like the idea of having a fighter named after him so he may come up with something.... Anyway, no more politics, I feel a head-ache coming on.
I can merely repeat the last three paragraphs of my maiden post and God speed to all in harms way.