PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Gulf Air hall of Shame
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2007, 15:49
Che Guevara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safer and hassle free....amigo, if you think so, then you stick with them. I just don't like people stealing my money blatently. The first year I was here they were taking 50 BD a month from me, every month, simply because they were signing the contract...thats 600 dinars pal. Nowhere in my conrtract did it say that there was a 50 dinar charge if GF signed the contract. I argued this till I was blue in the face, but came up against a brick wall, as you do...

Several people that I know discovered that what GF was paying the landlords was not in fact what their contracts stated. They would negotiate x deal directly with the landlord and you would pay the y. Time after time this was presented to various managers and guess what happened....nada

No, I feel better controlling my own money in this environment, thank you, but hey thats up to you....
I would find out from your landlord discreetly, just how much he is charging GF for your house though, maybe everything is fine, however I doubt it.......it simply isn't the way things are done here.

If Kroll and co. want to find something, that would be the place to start, but will they? not this year....

Goos luck with your decision!