PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2007, 14:40
steph20uk1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi :-)

Aww thank you . I would love for you to keep me updated with the latest gossip of the MD. The reason I left it was cause the way he spoke to me as in f*** o**, I could not wait to leave that job only reason I stayed there that long was to pay for my holiday. Thats why I left 2wks before time cause I couldnt stand it any longer, even the investor thought he could speak to me like a piece of c**p and was going to fire every one of us because the day that the plane couldnt land MMM I wonder why. Not sure if he could fire you all if he hadnt of paid you. Also I have conversations saved on my PC that he had paid you all but the funny thing is the investor was having a field day messing you all around. Yes MD I saw the conversations what you said about them, next time you should remember to sign out on google mail ;-). If you want to bring up that I signed a contract not to say a word, maybe I should bring up the one you promised me. Anyway Im going away tomorrow and MD thats actually leaving the Country not putting your name on MSN going to Germany on Monday when you havent left from your apartment :-P. Speak to you all soon.
Byee !
Good luck with all your court settlements.
P.S MD stop writing good things about yourself on here, makes you look kinda sad and pathetic. No one is that stupid to believe good things about Unique air or whatever name it is.