PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2007, 13:42
Melisa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emailing medicals etc..

Hey nads!

I emailed all my reports through (not the xrays though, just the written reports of them as you will show the actual xray when you arrive into Dubai). Same thing happened to me, the file sizes of my scans were to large for their email, so i sent about 4-5 separate emails with the different reports attached and a message in each email about what is being sent in that particular email and what I have already emailed etc...Just make sure you always write your name and joiners reference number in each..

.goldenboy- from the Brisbane recruitment recently that I was in, some people were called exactly two weeks after their final interview, I was called 2 weeks after but that was to ask me to send in more photos. Then about four weeks after the final interview my work colleague received the golden phone call, then I did a day later.. and then our other work colleague got the call 6 weeks after the final interviews! So you could imagine she was stressed out for two weeks more because us two got the call and she didn't! So even though others have been called from your recruitment day, don't worry yet because they can call you anytime between 2-6 weeks from your final interview.. I say no news is good news

Right now I'm stressing about what bank account to open and how much money I'll be needing when i first arrive into Dubai because I'm so dead broke at the moment!! Anyone currently working as EK CC have any advise? EK pays monthly I presume?? And in training college during our lunch breaks do we have to go out and buy food or do they provide meals during training? Or have like a cheap cafeteria in the building? Wonder if the banks in Dubai will lend money or offer a credit card right away to new EK CC? I wouldn't mind so then I could pay off my debts here in Australia with it then only have to worry about money issues in Dubai..