PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines B737 Fire at Okinawa
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2007, 03:16
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am trying to understand

forget and Rainboe: Of course I am paying attention to what you said because if anything, I want to add to this group, not to be a problem.
I did not criticize unduly and for sure I do not suggest that I know a better way to do things. Far from it. I just read a poster from someone about if this fire happened when the plane was at the gate connected to the ramp, wondering how this could have been more difficult to handle. Of course we are glad that this was not the case, and pleased that all went so well. When I read the scenario raised by the poster I just expressed myself and now I know that this did not add to the discussion, and perhaps was kind of silly. I apologize.

I am not a commercial pilot, a pro, like the many I see and respect here. I am involved in another profession but I have experiences flying small planes, Piper Colt Tripaces and Cherokees. Far from having the experiences that I see around. But aviation remains my first love, and I consider myself privileged to participate in these groups.

Of course I like to know when and if my posters are not appropriate, donīt add to the discussion or are plainly silly. Be sure that I will able to listen when anyone feels that my participation was uncalled for.

Regards to all.