PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 22:50
BHDflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree that FR will not hinder EI expansion at BFS, looking at their timetables they're only going to have 1 flight a day to LPL, PIK, and EMA, the only reason being that I can think of is that there is simply no more room at BHD (unless they knock down that monstrosety that is the old harbour airport and do something with it). I think if they took down those horrible looking grey fences surrounding the old harbour airport and that old entrance which are STILL there, demolished the garden shed buildings and tidied the place up it would give the airport a more friendlier look, I mean that old fence looks like the huge things that some PSNI stations still have surrounding them from the troubles, really boring and unfriendly. If they did this I think it would give a more AIRPORT feel about the place.

As or BFS, I wouldn't know where to start. After security there might as well be a big sign saying welome to belfast international shoping centre, I mean its all shops and restaurants and nowhere to see planes, all shoved inside a rim-wrecked falling apart building. Can't wait until the master plan comes into effect.