PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 13:03
Melisa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naddy1983 - Thanks!! I feel great that its all now concrete and I just advised my work earlier of my resignation. I sent CCjoiners another email asking if I need a written reference letter from my current employer, but they said there was no need for it. Also when you email them your medical results, don't forget to include a 'graph' from your hearing test..thats the part I forgot before.. So two weeks after I submitted the graph I got the final approval (Sunday the 19th Aug). A few days before I received it I had actually sent them an email asking about the status of my medical/final approval..so maybe they followed it up after my email. I fly out on Sept 28..I'm soo excited!! Good luck with yours, I'm sure you'll be fine!

They will email you once they have received your medical results from you, then wait approximately 2 weeks before following up with them..

As for RXLC though... I'd get on to them ASAP cause you start next week already!! As in call them until you get a hold of someone.. How will you resign from work with such super short notice? They'll probably end up changing your start date...