PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 50 CX applications with VB longhaul
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 10:54
ULRequalsSLEEP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fenwicksgirl

I don't understand what you mean by "if things don't pan out at CX"? Your friend is at the airline that invented aviation, in the pinnacle of all jobs - well he could aim higher and be in management! Surely money isn't an issue - if it was, people would have stopped working for CX ages ago.

Its all about the glory of working for the best airline in the world! We don't need payrises to know our worth. Its about the 'get you through' attitude of the star chamber and the entire check and training team, especially on the airbus. Its the generosity of our profit share scheme that tells we are valued. Why, after last April's largesse, I have calculated that I can retire 6.4days early in my career - so that makes it 64 years, 11months and 24.6days - no waiting till my 65th birthday - woo hoo.

I know Nick is generous - if it wasn't for the GC I would now be only 4 1/2 months away from my first 3% windfall! I just hope our unwillingness to accept CX generosity has no ill effect on Nick's bonus...I would hate for him to suffer undeservedly:-(