PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver Atc
Thread: Vancouver Atc
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 05:46
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Yvr Atc

CPdude,
Mate no attitude towards CX at all..........CX is a job! That’s it, no better than AC, WJ, or any other place one sees his or her needs filled. I have friends that like CX and many more that hate it. Some of the best guys I have flown with at AC(744), CAL(744F), or NCA(742F) are ex CX and some of the worst guys I flew with at CAL were CX.........to me it’s a job! I wouldn't put CX down because I have never worked there.....do CX pilots/the old swire boyz think that their poop don't stink........Hell ya! But the last two years have proven that CX is just like any airline and we are all prone to making mistakes.
Ps mate I don't watch arrivals.....I fly them and have flown them to all the airports you mention and continue to do so as little as possible. Then I go home for as long as possible and forget about the job till I have to come back! If you sit around and watch arrivals on your days off .........well God help ya man! Ya need to find a hobby.........may I suggest surfing, skiing, football, or watching beavers land on the river from the Flying beaver.........
Hell I'd love to hear your view on going from 55 to 65.........!

Not that your shot at me warrants a response but here goes......I am guessing that when your career in Canada hit the toilet like mine did in 04' you went for greener pastures (no pun intended). I am an AC pilot who has been on a LOA and decided to go for a 4 year adventure. That way.... I don't sit on my high and mighty chair one day and criticize people or chastise them because they did not work for the likes of CP, AC, or CX. Your a number mate nothing more nothing less. The only reason you enjoy your career at CX and me where ever I choose to sit ...........is a simple little concept called supply and demand.

Does CX give LOA's? Ahhh no..........things that make ya go Hmmmmm

Pitotman

Happy flyin brutha