PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air Expat Contract
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 05:25
speedtwoten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up LIFE as an EXPAT PILOT

ELAC, after reading all your information I do understand thats the way our life as an EXPAT pilots, if you are in India you must be knew from the local news paper how bad is Air Sahara management, even now the top managements from Jet Airways has difficulty to change the behaviour of Air Sahara employers, and looking to other sides I have friends working for KAL since more than 14 years starting from F28 and now B744, they have no complaint at all, actually there is nothing wrong with India, only bad luck for me was I'm joinning the wrong company and wrong agent (Brookfield Aviation) and I can't change that unless I'm out from India for at least 1 year, because Air Sahara won't give me No Objection Certificate to joint another company within India (this the bad mentallity from the flight operation management) for that reason I always said it will be better if your management were expats pilot like Spice/Jet Airways, so my choice is KAL althought I tried to China before but may application has no reply at all I knew it would be not as good as you are in your own country but like I said this is the life as an EXPAT pilots