PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo - Information Highway
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2007, 00:59
flaps 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have gone down the Simcenter route and found out that you get no guarantees , or that they have any ability to get you into Indigo more than the other 2 companies mentioned .
As regarding the $20000 the others say it costs for "pay to pay " deal , Im pretty sure Simcenter is charging $19000 for the same as this is the price mentioned on there web site and "climb 350 " ads. they only mention as much as required to gets ya money . Their web site still shows the 727 internship , which i gather went bust at least in 2006 .
They had the same A320 deal offered last year with Deccan and that has fallen flat , hours offered with that was $17000. This years playmate is Indigo.

Be aware they are only selling type ratings , any thing else is a bonus if you are lucky enough to slip through otherwise you ll be joining a big backlog with guys like me who did the rating and havent been able to start even when prepared to "pay to play".
No probs if you got s the money to spend and experience etc to wait it out till someone picks you up , otherwise its a rating with no time on type ,ie expensive piece of paper .
Seems anyone can set up a flash website and promise lots to eager wannabees , your choice ,good luck