PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Airways - World's Best Low-Cost Airline Award 2007
Old 21st Aug 2007, 23:03
PattyStacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RED T BAR have you travelled JQ? Have you travelled on a European LCC? How many? I thought so.

Do you really believe that people that travel JQ are first time fliers that came down from the hills to go to the big smoke, then you are sorely mistaken.

Yes there are a lot of first timers who scrap together the $2 bucks to travel to Hervey Bay to see Aunt Betty for the first time in 50 years.

But there are a lot of individuals who commute for work. Travel for work. Politicians, Tv starlets, Captains of industry, Royalty and regular travellers who enjoy a weekend escape.

If you really believe that the lowest of the low fly Jetstar because they were not good enough to fly the big kangaroo then its time to have a reality check.

Trust me the lowest of the low do fly Jetstar. I meet them regulary.
BUT many pax are worldy and have travelled to far off places like the Belgian Congo so I am guessing they have an idea.

Time to come out of the clouds and lick your wounded pride and let it go.

JQ won it... BIG DEAL.. have you ever been surveyed about who would be the preferred Prime Minister. Neither have I.

I am a JQ employee and I have travelled the world many times. I have worked for a Full Service Airline. I have worked for Charter Airline.

Its all about QF lining Skytrax Pockets with a couple of lazy $$$$.