PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Plan
Thread: My Plan
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2007, 17:29
camel toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Batfink you will never get the "definitive" answer regarding going integrated or modular, and I'm not even going to cast an opinion here as it really is discussed to death around these areas.

It has to be what is best for you. If you do plenty of research, visit schools, plan your finances, chat to people face to face who work in the industry then you "may" come up with a lean toward one or the other, at the end of the very very long day discussing integrated v modular if you have researched it properly you should be happy with your choice. Some don't have the choice between integrated or modular but even if you find yourself in those shoes you still have to decide which school and why etc.

There is no "holy grail" so don't go looking for it, just check out what is available and the answer should materialise once you've slept on what you have learnt from the background leg work.

With regard to that link you posted, I think some sound advice to throw you before you get too blinkered with training is that it can be tough to find that first job. Many in these neck of the woods have spent "a lorra lorra money" and have been looking for that first job for what probably seems like an expensive eternity. There are of course others who have happily got something straight outta school. Don't listen to who shouts loudest, as posts like that show that those who aren't getting jobs shout pretty loudly, just make sure the fact you may end up with no job is factored into your thinking - up to you whether you mention that to the missus

As always best of luck and keep asking here, it's a fookin useful tool.

Camel Toe
"Over Macho Grande?"