PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair withhold landing fees
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2002, 20:53
Invalid Delete

HMU : I think LTN MAN's problem with Ryanair is that they agreed to pay a certain price then unilaterally decided to pay only half of the bill at the agreed fees, after the event, hence breaking the terms of the contract. Hence forcing everyone else to pay more than their fair share. Then blaming their cost cutting exercise on 911, when earlier they were bleeting that no airlines should be given state aid.

Whilst I profess to be no smarter than the next person, I can see what his problem with Ryanair is.

I guess you can't blame FR for trying but I do think that these sort of antics are particularly poor, especially after boasting how well they are doing.

It's like a David O'Beckham walking into his local chip shop and asking how much 40 bags of fish and chips cost (for all his team mates), ordering them, eating them all and then only giving the poor owner half the money. All the other football teams and locals who only ever have the odd bag of chips then end up subsidising the brain dead. In the meantime DOB is telling the local punters that he got paid 120,000 pounds last week and that chips really are more expensive than they should be....

....But don't get me on to Fish and Chip shops again !!!