PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and BALPA already agreed on EU 757 Pilots
Old 20th Aug 2007, 14:32
Angryfool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why not approach them personally, they may be happy to divulge the information.
They have been approached by several people directly, and asked to provide the information. No answers to the question though. Perhaps they're really busy

On the other hand we are expected to trust you that other airlines earn more than us simply on a hunch. Who lacks credibility here?
Carnage, as I have not posted my information, fair enough you do not have to trust me, based simply on what you believe to be a hunch. Perhaps if you read the Balpa forum you will find that there are other people who have already posted, with information on 1 EU airline which has a better package. It's really strange but no one has refuted this information

I've read the BALPA forum thread on this, so I know who the manager is and I'll have a pretty good guess at who you are.

I'm sure there are more than a few flight ops managers within BA, unfortunately it's not the same one otherwise I would have taken his comments with a pinch of salt; and whoever you may think I am is irrelevant, anyway I can assure you i'm not him
Unless you have more than one suspect, in which case

The big boys don't go to SEP
That's very strange, because i'm sure i've seen LCG there before

Carnage, you seem to disagree with most of my post, if not all. Let's wait for the work coverage ballot to be sent. This will be the litmus test on numerous issues and let us see your reaction then.