PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Plan
Thread: My Plan
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2007, 13:02
Batfink58

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your inputs – some very useful advise. It’s amazing how much it helps to just hear other opinions.
Wiggy – I see what you mean about achieving continuity during the flying stage – good point. If I’m honest, one of the other reasons I want to get the theory done is that I’m absolutely dreading it and just want to get the exams done fast as possible with as much help I can get.
Ok…. another question - what would you recommend if I could secure a 12 month career break and manage to get the cash somehow (don’t know how yet though!!!) to support myself for 12 months – would you go modular or integrated?
I know there is a large difference in cost between the two routes, but to be honest I’ve never understood why since in the end the same modules are completed. Let me know if I’m completely barking up the wrong tree here…….

Camel-toe – Thanks for your advise – another great suggestion. What I’m worried about here is that I’m now 32 and not getting any younger, therefore I feel age is not on my side so it’s prudent that if I’m going to do this then I should try for the fastest possible route. Hope you can see where I’m coming from.