PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 20th Aug 2007, 12:33
whizzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simply economics

Yes other airlines are following RYR model because guess what....it works !!! I dont see many other airlines with passenger numbers at the rate of RYR. Who else out there in europe is ordering and taking deliverly of some many new aircraft and so offering places for new pilots. Or should the industry stay like it was with airlines going bust every other week just to keep workers happy. The role of management is to run a company as best it can to deliver the best profits for shareholders ( you have them to thank for your new shiny aircraft !!), and yes that can come at the expense of the staff. But that doesnt just happen in the airline industry. You can look at most other sectors and see thats what happens everywhere.

Camel....you made a statement that everyone who joins wants to go Aer Lingus...i dont...you were wrong...thats why i mentioned it thanks

So how did you manage to get into RYR?? Direct entry??? Or did you pay for yourself too??? Im interested to know. And for stopping the rot..as you said yourself i cant do anything from the outside so im getting inside....anyway i can !!!