PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Plan
Thread: My Plan
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2007, 11:42
boogie-nicey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You could also opt for the distance learning but study it away from home on a full time basis and get it done quicker than 6 months. Thus the time saved will allow you to pick off the CPL at least and leave fewer modules to contemplate once you've returned to work. You might also wish to consider a flexible flight school that will allow the majority of the training to be conducted at weekends thus saving more valuable work time. In other words Go for half day Tuesday and Thursday = 1 annual leave day from work coupled with Saturday and/or Sunday perhaps..... I know one small school at Cranfield that understand the time constraints of students. You might wish to consider some US based schools that offer Multi rating and CPL training.....

As long as you have an effective gameplan then crack on with it now and don't hang around you never know what's around the corner. Also be realistic during training and don't push yourself to the extent that you end up being your own worst enemy, learning to fly is only part technical the remainder is the maturity of the knowledge in your head and the motor-sensory skills you've been taught, allow yourself to develop into the mould of things.

Best of luck my friend