PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Airlines physco test
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2007, 05:15
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Big Man OJGuilty,
God I love goading you. You are priceless. Having looked at your last posts, I know for a fact you have serious issues. Thanks for the encouragement, thought perhaps you had given up with your mindless retorts to my factual posts.
Ooooh, here's another opportunity to take a shot at your voting choice. GWB as you state in one of your other emotional and disturbing posts is truly a 6'1 190lb ''MAN''. What is your obsession with physical size, are you perhaps a tad lacking in some areas?...other than the obvious intelligence deficiency, that is.
It sure takes a BIG MAN to send 1000's of dedicated and honorable men to their deaths based on lies, sheer stupidity and personal agendas. Congratulations on your choice of someone to lead your nation from one of the most respected with a vibrant economy and a vision, to one of that is no longer respected and despised with an economy headed for disaster. All in less than 8 years........ WOW, that is impressive !!!
Recently, and I won't even get into consistent events leading up to these,
'Scooter Libby' takes the fall for Kyle Rove, then is basically pardoned by GWB.
Kyle Rove deserts the sinking ship, in hopes that he won't be held accountable in the future.
Rove, through GWB reveals a CIA operative who's husband had the audacity to criticize his government.
Gonzales (the highest legal athority in the nation) continues to purjure himself to Congress at the behest of GWB and his government.
Recent FED injections of $ in the markets are an attempt to 'delay' the inevitable until after the next election.
My god man, many of the Republicans are actually standing up and distancing themselves from GWB.......... that is astonishing.
I would have SOME respect for you, even after your childish posts if you could at least admit that GWB is the biggest mistake the USA has made in its entire history. Or perhaps if you could at least attempt an educated response to facts. But clearly that is beyond your intellectual capabilities.
Pls feel free to continue with your 'homosexual' and physical stature innuendos. I really get a kick out of you, but sadly in the big picture, I am worried for your nation and also for the repercussions for the rest of the world. But I guess that highlites the difference between you and I. Most people can admit when they screw up and take no personal offence to factual arguments.
My apologies once again, to those Americans and anyone else who may have felt I have gone a bit overboard in the past, but to you OJGuilty, I am truly enjoying your tantrums after you search out my posts and then furiously post your inadequacies for all the world to witness.
Do you walk around with your arms turned forward, chest puffed out, speaking in monosyllabic, unintelligible sentences, as your beloved President has so mastered? Oh of course you do. I hope you aren't trying to ambush me 'after school' and show me a lesson with your massiveness. Oh pls don't hurt me, you putz!
I feel bad for the vast majority of Yanks, who read this and are just 'wishing' you would shut up and stop making an ass out of yourself. Yes I am the first to admit that most Americans are wonderful people, sadly the bigmouths and least informed sometimes give the rest a bad name.
I have come to realize in discussions with Americans over the past few months, that most are ashamed of GWB, and I was wrong to assume that 'HALF" of Americans were complicite in what has occured over the past 7 years. And for that I am sorry. But it is because of the likes of you OJ, why a BIG MAN like GWB has been allowed to ruin what was probably one of the best places on the planet. Never in history has there been an outcry on a webpage or in print, for a country, organization or corporation where such a high percentage of individuals come right out and say.......... ''WE'RE SORRY'', as the one immediately after GWB's 2nd election to office. The first election was criminal, the 2nd was shocking. But at least most educated and informed people in the USA are in agreement about that. Let's just wait and see if those elected to office next year can undo or at least mitigate what has happened during GWB's tenure. God I hope so for your fellow countrymen. You OJ definitely deserve GWB but I realize now that most Americans don't.