PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worst Destinations in the World
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2007, 21:21
r.s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel the need to defend Lagos! It's a nice little earner at my airline what with good allowances and great commision on duty free sales, and such a short flight time to boot. The pax have never been too bad in my experience, and Nigerians have a great sense of humour.

The worst for me by far has to be Bardados, followed by any other island in the Caribbean. Rude rude rude british holiday makers who seem to feel they are going to some far away magical place that you as the hired help could never afford to go, so they speak to you like dirt the whole way there and back. They seem to enjoy thinking up bizarre demands (demands - not requests) so they can revel in you not being able to oblige.

"My daughter wants you to paint her face so she looks like spiderman"

What with??

"I want a can of Carling!!! I don't like Stella or Heineken, so go and get me some f*cking Carling"

This particular chap was met by LGWs finest.

The return sector is even more a delight when they get on angry that they are sunburnt / got a funny tummy / have to go home etc etc... and it's all your fault.

I do love counting the number of women and children with braided corn row things, and being impressed by the redness of their scalps though.