PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unable to Meet Branson's Challenge on Slots at LHR
Old 18th Dec 2001, 16:28
Knold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May so be that he is just a fake, what do I know. You could be right. I have never met him and I don’t operate in that part of the world.
But I must say that your vigilant attitude sounds a bit scary, are you one of those who mount a camera in your car and drive around looking for traffic wrong-doers, just to record their demeanours driving with just as insane speed and manor? Or are you part of the neighbourhood watch perhaps? All this
Until conmen like the Guvnor are fully exposed as the crooks that they are then I will continue to dig into their backgrounds and reveal what I can...
seems a bit out there to me. But hey I could be wrong again!

All I am saying is that in the last few days he has taken beatings for almost anything and in my opinion this was the last drop to fill the bucket.

To straighten out two things in your post, it was not I who wrote I was new to the forum but Gunner. Second, I can assure you that Brenoch isn’t an alias for Guv. You can always ask the administrators for the IP number.

[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: Knold ]