PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air Expat Contract
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2007, 17:49
ELAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They treat expats so terribly in India and Asia don't they? Here is an Idea, go back to your country and get paid well and treated better at airlines that don't change their schedules and don't lie to you
I hate to burst your bubble sunshine, but airlines all over the world lie to you, neither India nor Korea has a monopoly on that particular product. And changing schedules ... no that never happens in good old KMSP now does it? Remind me again, how many guys is NW short this summer because they laid too many pilots off? And you want to talk about not screwing with a guy's schedule!

As for pay ... well to be honest there's nobody where your from, or where I'm from, prepared to pay close to the same net $$ that my background commands on the expat market without a wait of 30 years or so. But, if you do know of a carrier that gives that sort of a pay bump for walking in the door with 10,000 odd in PIC time on transport jets please tell me, I'm all ears.

To be honest, I'm quite content with where I'm at and who I'm working for, though I do thank you for your kind hearted and warmly intended career advice.

Regards,

ELAC