PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Serco Sharjah Twr Jobs
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2007, 17:07
prowler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi Mate

'CONTROL MOBILE' is in Top Gear.... with all the detialed info....

You can imagine even the SATCO is about to leave or has left..... not sure abt Mr.A.C......'s latest whereabouts.....

Unfortunately OMSJ TWR is like a VERY VERY OLD Class G Aerodrome Tower!!

I never thought it was so bad, even though I was warned not to even apply for OMSJ Vacancies......Then.. when seeing it 'LIVE'....... after..... getting your breath back by climbing up the Tower LADDER......U'd hardly have enough energy with what you have seen on the way up the Tower!!...Let alone inside the VCR!!!

Besides the premises, and old equipment, you have got to deal with a non-friendly Fire Chief....beware going around in ATC Vehicle on the aerodrome,, because they can ARREST You!!

As previously said, OMSJ ATCO's are paid through a seperate contract than other SERCO Contracts, that is they get paid from SHJ DCA!!...Ha ha.. who dont even have an idea of management yet alone APPRECIATING an Expat ATCO there.......As you will also have to fork out extra Money to get decent accomodation..If any......

Lets put a long story short.......

The WHOLE SERCO M.E. Contracts are way behind, in terms of $$$$$$$$ & any other perks IF ANY!!!

You can IMAGINE, Dubai ATCO's are in a mess, as nothing is being done to stop people leaving, so once you see that Dubai's T&C's & $$$$ are NOT GOOD,,, then... how about Sharjah's???

I'm sure you can understand what I'm trying to say... but as said before, people coming here dont stay for long or honour their Contract,,,, so that MEANS Somthing!!

Having said all this, it's up to you, but you'll ONLY find ALOT OF SAND & B***S***........