PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Unable to Meet Branson's Challenge on Slots at LHR
Old 18th Dec 2001, 13:51
Knold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I definitely concur with Brenoch, it really pisses me of thinking about the way you guys always bash everything the Guvnor presents.

A part from just finding this article very interesting to read, I think it’s great fun that the outcome of the challenge was in Virgin colours, especially when remembering all the foul play from BA during Virgins upstart. A great opportunity for BA to back up their empty talk, but did they?

It’s very easy sitting at home or up front biding the time, thinking about what other people dare to do and just discard their efforts with scepticism. “Oh what a fool, that ain’t never gonna work!”
Even if the pioneers don’t always make it all the way every time they sure path the way for all the others to come. How do you think that your airline got started?

I have nothing but admiration for those who have the energy to keep on trying and on top of that put up with you lot.

Lay of the Guvnor will you! Sure, if he starts a debate then you should all butt in and say you say, but don’t whack him in the head just for posting an interesting story. I think that the personal attacks of the last few days on the Guv are a bit thick.

OK, let’s hear it!