PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 19th Aug 2007, 11:08
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whizzer, don't flatter yourself that my post was directed at you alone
If you think that this malaise will stop with AL alone, I suggest you think about it a little more. Gnirrens post accurately sums up why.
If you wish to enter the world of aviation, you do yourself a disservice in not being fully cogniscent of the facts.
The facts remain that the value is being swiftly removed from this profession and the places in which to find value are getting fewer, and the the value ever smaller, all the time.
I understand that all you want now is a shiny jet and shiny stripes. I just hope that when the time comes that you expect correct remuneration for the job that you won't be too disappointed when you won't find it.
This isn't sour grapes, it's the reality.
And yeah, I do blame myself for whats happened, we're all responsible in ryr. I am trying to reverse the damage through promoting unity and a union response, as well as pointing out the pitfalls to the unaware (i.e. you and most wannabes). What are you doing to stop the rot?