PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accountability
Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2007, 02:39
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liam, I tend to agree with you. CX management have always looked at the pilots as a problem to be dealt with, instead of an asset to be worked with! I'm sure in their small mindedness they will refuse to see the overwhelming level of discontent that exists, and instead treat the refutation of COS08 as a personal affront. Will be interesting to see how they respond.... I predict your claims will be pretty close to the truth. I have always believed in aviation that you take ANY improvement that's on the table...then go after the next bite. My guess is that CX will now throw a tantrum and blame the GC...and attempt to divide us even further. Don't think it will particularly do the management any good....but will probably make them feel better for a while... No doubt they will wait and see what continues to happen with recruitment and retention. Overall, you are right to suggest that the only real issue that will get their attention is if many more pilots leave. Ironically....I think managements forthcoming reaction to the latest will help catalyse many more resignations. Interesting times...