PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accountability
Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2007, 00:58
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liam, you make good points. I think the best tactic is to sit on our hands. Perhaps a bit slow....but it will eventually require a response from management. I am more interested in the underlying strategy the company is attempting to deploy. It seems to me that the management must have known that the package offered had almost no chance of being voted in. That being the case, one wonders why they wanted us to go ahead and vote? Is it so that they would have a triggering event to blame the pilots for 'endangering' the company again, thus allowing them to 'impose' whatever they like...? I really don't understand what the point of COS 08 was...because it was so derisory to guarantee it would fail. I am sure the company knew it was not going to be accepted....so what was their plan thereafter...? Something tells me that their answer is not long in coming.... (regardless, they can't control the sentiments and public knowledge of our discontent like they used to. the world is watching.....and who really believes that this airline offers a proper career anymore..??)