PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accountability
Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2007, 23:40
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apple Tree Yard,

People come on Pprune all the time talking it up large; but without any substance or dealing with the realties of working for CX..... armchair warriors.....BS merchants...call them what you will.

I am not suggesting that there is Nothing that can be done. However, one of the realities of CX at the present is the company are holding a "if you don't like it leave" line. Ironically, it is you that are suggesting doing Nothing as a, in my view, legitimate industrial tactic. However, to work people will need to leave to such an extent that aircraft are parked. Again, the BS merchant are saying this is happening.... I have never seen the evidence and the company pulled a huge "bluff" by offering such a derisory offer in the recent negotiations.

The flip side of the "don't like it.. leave" is people are looking after themselves by trying to improve their pay/lifestyle, working G's, Office Jobs, going into C&T...etc....... like I said... how are you going hold me "accountable" for trying to improve my lot...?

Care to answer the question??