PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Strike?
Thread: Easyjet Strike?
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2007, 20:53
ZBMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah the Pulse survey...

It's a very difficult thread to read when you consider the pilots and cabin crew at easy gave their management team a record 80% satisfaction rating in a recent empoyee survey. Why would you even consider it strange that the company would take that result out for a spin....as an outsider it looks like a huge own goal. They knew they were in the driving seat, because you put them there. Well done! There was never going to be a negotiation, because when you had your chance you told them you were content/satisfied with your T&Cs, and they knew all that before the pay talks ended....because you told them!

next year =
Sorry baxfactor, but I really can't remember having seen questions of the survey relating to our T&C's. Perhaps someone here can prove me wrong.

I'm not sure I can post what the questions actually were on a public forum, so to be sure I won't, but I can tell you they were along the lines of "Do you feel commited to the succes of the company, do you have friendly colleagues etc etc.

So what the survey reflects is simply that we are commited to the company's success, and that most of us a proud to work for easyJet. I, for one certainly feel this way. However, this doesn't mean we shouldn' seek to make easyJet the carreer airline it ought to be. A lot of issues remain to be dealt with, but this won't be possible if the hundreds of new joiners think like Albertoli et al.